Changes

Hey there! :) Have been idling away since my last blog post. Been through lots of ups and downs, emotional roller coaster rides and all that crap! Wasted a lot of my energy on those stuff, while the remaining were wasted on moving in to a new room. Well, hello! I'm in my new room for a week now. :D

This room is very big for its price and the residential area is cool! That's why I like this room, I guess. The only very noticeable downside is that the room is very hot past 5pm and will usually last till midnight.
Walking to the door will usually sweat me, and sometimes just sitting around would do the same.

Right now I'm trying to find a way to make this room more tolerable. >_>" Family and friends told me that I should get a standing fan since I'm only using the ceiling fan now. I hope that would work cuz my broke ass wouldn't be able to afford an aircond unit! :D

Anddd classes have commenced wonderfully. Sliding into the middle of the 2nd week of my 4th semester. Woohoo! Alhamdulillah. :) Been having a great time with friends. Can't survive LKW without them, seriously! On the side note, I'm very happy where I am right now. A new room, a new semester, same old crazy friends and my sister's baby on the way and all that. Great things are happening, no doubt!

Other than that, nothing much. Just the usual me, going through life. I'm trying to save money to buy a new laptop. Probably one of those Apple lappies. God willing. Just trying to cope with recent changes. Sometimes kinda unbearable, but in time we'll always get through right? What is life without any changes? It sure would be lame.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Pages

Shafeeq Hisyam - Find me on Bloggers.com