A new year, a new blog!


Aloha, people! 

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. - T.E. Lawrence


To be frank, I've had lots and lots of blogs pre-shafeeqiscool.blogspot.com and I know a lot of people have been feeling quite annoyed on the amount of blogs I've come up a few years back. *to be honest, I feel kinda annoyed too. LOL xD* OKOK! Let's try counting how many blogs I had before.. I think I had like 10! Oh crap.

Anyways, due to having the same new year's resolution as Tintin (which is in 2012, we should write a blog mainly to improve our english proficiency, fluency and et cetera! :D), I have also decided to come up with a blog of mine with an obviously vain name as the blog title. Well I'm not sure exactly why I have chosen shafeeqiscool, so let's put that topic to rest, OK? T_T

By the way, let me take this opportunity to wish all of you guys, my friends, my family, acquaintances, teachers, lecturers, lovers, ex-lovers, fans (if i have any) and cute little babies living within 1km radius from me at the moment, HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God bring you all a smile on your faces everyday, a lot of love to spread to those around you, a big sprinkle of success, longevity and prosperity. InsyaAllah.

As for me, 2012 is already looking very interesting! What's in store for me :D : A 3D2N trip to Langkawi, a heavenly island with awesome picturesque sceneries this weekend, a very cute little baby niece is on her way to cheer me up in March onwards, 9 days of fun in April to Perth, Australia paying a wonderful visit to my beloved cousins I haven't met in a very very long time.

Phew! Looks like a lot of things going on for me, not forgetting the new semester, new lecturers, new things to learn and new friends, hopefully! Praying that everything will turn out as planned. Living in Malaysia could be a little boring when you have a strong desire to live abroad, but I'm sure that my life will be occupied with great things this year and the thoughts of going to the overseas shall be put on hold for a little while.

I guess that's all for tonight! My writing skills are still rusty. Need to polish them off. What a good way to start! :)

Leave a Reply

Followers

Pages

Shafeeq Hisyam - Find me on Bloggers.com