11th page of 366

Let me greet you with a vain picture of me when I was 13 or 15. I forgot ^_^

Hey guys.. well, did you guys notice the trending topic on Twitter today? I saw 11th page of 366 and was actually wondering, what the hell was that! Actually, it's another way of saying it's the 11th day of the 366 days of 2012. So cool! Well, I'm not sure how it trended, might be from a book, a viral video, or something. Couldn't care less to google and research about it. ^_^ If any of you readers (if any) knows anything about it, please tell me.


Anyway, today was OK OK. Slept at 12 a.m. last night, to me it's quite "early" considering I sleep at 2 a.m. usually. Woke up at around 7 a.m. wanted to send my brother in law to the LRT station, suddenly my  pregnant sister woke up and decided to send him too. Such a surprise~ >_> Usually, she wouldn't want to wake up early due to her sleep loss. So, we sent him and ate some breakfast, roti canai, putu mayam (is that the right spelling?) and tosai. It felt really weird having a breakfast that early in the morning. Usually, I don't really eat breakfasts in the morning, maybe some roti ikan bilis or something very "light" would do and will eat some rice for lunch but today, I broke the rules and ate some fried glass noodle. Wooot! It was quite delicious but halfway through it got kinda boring.


I guess I'm a rice person. >_< So, after lunch got back to the office, completing some works and waited for my boss to fetch me up for some taiwanese desserts that I've never tried before in my life! Well, long story short, once or twice a month, he would bring me to eat some lunch at a restaurant nearby the office but this time, it's different. Yesterday, he asked me to work with some images of desserts for a restaurant I've never heard before. (The restaurant is called isenbin and our design company designed everything for them, the banner, the logo, everything i supposed) For some reason, the pictures made me salivate like crazy and I couldn't even tell myself to stop salivating. It looked very appetizing and delicious although I've never tried it before.

So, we got there and he parked illegally! LOL, I tried not to care too much about the parking but suddenly when we got inside of the cafe, there was a JPJ person giving out summons and guess what he did! He noticed but then buat derk saja. >_>" Dah kaya kott hehehe so it doesn't matter much to him. Thankfully, that JPJ guy didn't give out any summon for his car. Back to the story, so he ordered me the dessert and I was captivated! It tasted so good. Imagine it like the chinese version of the ABC except it wasn't that sweet. The sweetness came from the "tidbits" on top. You can choose from the bubbles in the bubble milk tea, grass jelly, those white and orange thingies called Oee, peanuts and much more. Such a harmonic combination to be honest!


You see those white and orange thingies, I somehow love them so much!


I ate one big bowl of it when it was actually meant for 2 person, my boss told me he's full. LOL! I ate till there's literally nothing in the bowl. Somehow, I felt like I ate too much of it and felt kinda nauseous UNTIL NOW. That feeling of nausea somehow never left. Weird case of food overload I guess. So, got back home and slept so long. I was only planning to sleep for an hour but somehow my body declined and I ended up sleeping for almost 3 hours. Such a bad habit. I can't do anything about it! The alarm was ringing and it was annoying so I dismissed it. Just like that >_>"

So, I think that's all for today. Will be doing some work after done blogging for today and skype with Tintin for a while. Goodnight everyone.

3 responses to “11th page of 366

  1. take me to Isenbin! looks soo yummy! sapa soh buat i tringin ni..cmna ni kalau baby RZ x dapat nnt dia meleleh ayaq lioq banyak2?hahaha!
    lawak part boss dah kaya sgt xheran JPJ nak mai saman tu..LOL
    btw, great post! enjoyed reading it

    loff u
    xoxo
    kak ein comel

  2. hahaha yaaaa so yummy. nanti i bawak u tau.. memang something different. ahaha baby RZ meleleh ayaq liuq ka? tudiaa sampai gutu no kalau tringin hihi.. nanti kita bawak u n baby RZ pi makan kat isenbin ok. tatau la abang suka ka dak.
    haha tah boss i tu.. nampak jpj bukan nak lari lintang pukang.. duk relax ja.. ntah papa!

    thanks yg for the comment!! loff u tooo xoxoxoo

  3. omaigod me love this post n teringinnya nak rasa dessert tu! Lucky you dpt makan sedap2 hihi Should post a picture of your boss yg kaya tu, nak tgk dia meet my imaginary version of him tak haha :D MORE POST MORE POST PLEASEEEEE!!!! xoxo!

Leave a Reply

Followers

Pages

Shafeeq Hisyam - Find me on Bloggers.com