Back to reality

Hey there! First of all, I've skipped a few days of blogging (6 days to be exact), and I feel really bad solely because blogging as often as I could is my new year's resolution for 2012. Fear not, I'm making up for the 6 days I skipped and Tips and Tutorials Tuesday #2 should be written next week on Monday and #3 on the following Tuesday (of course).

Well well well, Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I'm so excited for the celebration and of course the 1 week holidays. Woohoo! My boss told me a day before new year. "Next month you'll be very lucky" and I was like Huh? and then he was like, "A lot of holidays maa! Of coz lucky,". Hehehe. I can say that I'm quite lucky for having a great Chinese boss and I know that this is 4 days early but I would like to wish all my Chinese and mixed Chinese friends and teachers, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Hope you guys have a great celebration and happy holidays!


Well, what's the reason for not writing for the whole week? T_T First, I went to Langkawi. Second, I got back from Langkawi and literally grieved at work while remembering how my Langkawi trip was so awesome. Only  today that I could find some time to continue blogging. To be honest, I've been eating too much chocolates for the past few days. Thanks Langkawi for selling duty and tax free chocolates! They're so good. I've got myself some Reese's Pieces, Toblerone and Whittaker's Milk Caramel. And no thanks for stocking up ridiculous amount of fats in me. GRR.

Alhamdulillah for the safe flights to and from Langkawi. The trip was awesome and I really have too much to write. Maybe I'll write them soon when I have the mood and time. So I think that's all. :) Bai!

Leave a Reply

Followers

Pages

Shafeeq Hisyam - Find me on Bloggers.com