Maybe, it's time

Hey guys! :) Have you ever felt sort of like it's time for you to do something. To do something to better your life, be it to regain freedom, to be happier or to live a better life only to know that the only way to achieve that is to sacrifice or let go of something? Sort of how I feel. I don't usually like change. I hate change so much. I had to move out of my room 2 months ago and currently going through a lot of changes in my life. The first feeling that I've got from moving out was sadness because I had to let go the room that I loved so much. I've spent a year living in the room, through lots of ups and downs, I felt very comfortable and if given the chance, I would never move out. Sadly, things didn't go as planned. Problems came rolling down, one by one. Housemate gotten a little more annoying than usual and the owner of the house had to just sell the house out of the blue. So uncool. I remember feeling so angry and upset after knowing that the house is getting sold, after putting a lot of effort and hard work into finding the perfect room and decorate the room. All those stuff!

On the moving day, I remember I did not want to start packing at all. All I want to do is to relax and sleep in the room like I would usually do. Somehow, I just couldn't get myself start packing until I read an article on the net. The writer of the article wrote, "Change is constant in life. Sometimes you just have to get out of that comfort zone in order for you to accomplish something better. Be adventurous. Explore. Eventually, you will thank yourself for moving on to a new life that could be a million times better than your current," That article changed everything. I told my lazy butt to stop sitting around and start packing. I got sick while packing due to having a chronic allergy to dust. Eventually managed to finish packing although feeling so sick and exhausted. Silly me, I did not remember to bring my antihistamines!

Whatever it is, all I'm trying to say is, I know God has planned everything for me. Maybe it's His way to tell me that I have a better chance when I do this. So, I moved out and yes, it's true, I am very happy where I am now although soon, I have to move to somewhere else again. All I know is, I loved my old room and I'm still loving it although I've moved out. I've had a lot of respect for it and have felt really comfortable with it. It was time for me to go.

So yeah, just a little boring story. Never be afraid to move on with changes. :) They might do you good!

Leave a Reply

Followers

Pages

Shafeeq Hisyam - Find me on Bloggers.com